Support & services
As a valued member of the Lifespan Financial Planning group you can take advantage of some of the following advice support services, tools and product solutions to assist you in the cost effective and compliant operation of your business.
- Robust compliance and risk management
- Outsourced advice and paraplanning services managed by the advice development team
- A brokerage payment system that allows for regular, flexible payments to our Authorised Representatives and referring partners
- No lock in contracts with corporate licensing options offered in addition to individual licenses
- Competitively priced Professional Indemnity insurance
- Annual planner conference
- Regular professional development days each year in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane
- Induction course for advisers, accountants and their support staff
- Planning and implementation strategies to provide more services to existing accounting and financial planning clients
- Supply of external specialist speakers for your client seminars
- Quality technical support offered via our internal adviser Help Desk and Strategy Steps “Desk Caddie”
- Kaplan online CPD training
- Access to Cleardocs legal documentation services at a discounted rate
- comprehensive investment research supported by our in-house research manager and investment committee
- access to Mercer IS research if needed
- An extensive panel of professional third party business partners including Class Super SMSF administration solutions, Strategy Steps technical support, commercial and residential loan services through Quay Finance, and motor vehicle and equipment leasing through Macquarie Leasing
- ValuePac program for referral partners and authorised representatives to address the broader needs of your accounting clients
- For accountants offering full advice services; a generous range of Wrap service providers that includes many mainstream wrap providers and our own award winning Omniport Wrap, Superannuation and Pension Service
- Actively managed client portfolio solutions through the Limited Managed Discretionary Account Service (LMDA)
Costs and Revenue arrangements
Lifespan has a progressive fee arrangement which is tailored to reflect the character and scale of your business and can be evaluated upon request from the adviser development team.
Lifespan also facilitates and manages referring partner solutions where fees can be apportioned based upon the agreement entered into between referring partners and our member offices.
To learn more and discuss your options contact our advice development team and arrange for a confidential discussion about your future.