Lifespan licensee services
As a valued member of the Lifespan Financial Planning group you have access to the following advice support services, tools and product solutions that will assist you in the cost effective and compliant operation of your business.
- No lock in contracts for authorised representatives with corporate licensing offered in addition to individual licenses
- Bulk licensee release of clients upon any cessation of agreement
- Robust compliance and risk management procedures and guidance
- Access to additional advice and paraplanning solutions managed by Head Office
- A brokerage payment system that allows for twice monthly payments to our Authorised Representatives and referring partners
- Competitively priced discounted Professional Indemnity insurance
- A dedicated In-house Research manager to clarify investment and portfolio queries
- Quality technical support offered via our internal adviser Help Desk and Strategy Steps Desk Caddie
- Kaplan online CPD training sessions
- Our preferred business partners for planning software and administrative tools include both X-Plan and Midwinter
- Free in-house SoA composition software, and portfolio construction tools
- Access to Cleardocs documents at a discounted rate.
- A generous range of Wrap service providers that includes many mainstream wrap providers and our own award winning Omniport Wrap, Superannuation and Pension Service
- Access to share floats, share research and a variety of broking services
- Actively managed portfolios through the LMDA (Limited Managed Discretionary Account) service
- An extensive panel of external “best of breed” business partners including commercial and residential loan services through Quay Finance, motor vehicle and equipment leasing through Macquarie Leasing, Class Super SMSF administration solutions, OzForex, and Macquarie Money Market Service
- ValuePac program for non-Authorised Representatives to encourage referral sources
- Annual Planner Conference
- 5 full day professional development days each year in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane
- Induction course for adviser and their support staff
- Planning and Implementing strategies to provide more services to existing accounting and Financial Planning clients
- Proven referral arrangements
- Supply of external specialist speakers when client seminars are conducted
Lifespan Financial Planning strives to partner with advisers and referring firms to build successful businesses through the provision of quality tailored services and support and education that builds successful practices, which enhances the overall experience of all involved.
To learn more and discuss your options contact our advice development team and arrange for a confidential discussion about your future.