Lifespan advisers can assist with the right measure of information, tailored advice, and a genuine interest in helping you achieve your financial goals. Putting in the time to develop the right strategy, at any stage, has the potential to greatly enhance your situation both now and for the longer term. Lifespan can help to eliminate the worry of not knowing whether your savings will last in the years ahead. It’s never too late to start a plan.
Lifespan can help. Our retirement specialists will take the time to assess your current financial situation, and understand your long and short term goals and objectives, giving you the necessary information and understanding for you to see the path clearly ahead.
- Superannuation – for most Australians, aside from the family home, superannuation will be their biggest asset. Lifespan advisers will identify the issues you need to consider and how to maximise the value of your super in the years ahead.
- Finding lost superannuation – nearly one-in-two super-fund members have lost or not claimed superannuation. The Government believes there is currently $16.8 billion in 3.4 million lost super accounts in Australia. Finding and re-claiming super money you have forgotten, or consolidating numerous accounts into one is a great way to enhance your super. Lifespan can help you locate lost or forgotten super and consolidate it into the right superannuation fund.
- Transitioning to retirement strategies (TTR) – can be a very powerful way for many people approaching retirement to give their retirement savings a boost or alternatively ease into a new routine, retaining flexibility around their income. Lifespan can assist you in assessing the merits of this strategy and show you how to use a salary sacrifice strategy to improve your super savings and how you can withdraw up to 10% a year of your existing super savings to replace the income you sacrifice.
- Centrelink and other Government benefits – need not be overly complicated. We can guide you through the complexity of pensions, allowances, and benefits available from accessing the Age Pension through to accessing a Seniors Health Card. We clarify how to qualify for entitlements and what the impacts are from your investment choices and current income arrangements.
- Tax and retirement income strategies – your retirement investment options can have a big impact on your social security and tax outcomes. We can help you understand the implications and help you make the right decisions in light of your retirement goals.
To find out more about how a Lifespan financial planner can enhance your retirement outcomes, please contact Lifespan today.