Financial Services Guide
What we provide
The Lifespan Financial Planning Financial Services Guide (FSG) incorporates and must be read in conjunction with your adviser’s current Adviser Profile document.
Authorised Representatives are required to provide their clients with a Financial Services Guide (FSG), prior to providing you with a financial service. The FSG describes our financial planning and advisory services, to assist you to in your decision whether to use our services.
The FSG details:
- who Lifespan and your adviser are
- how we can be contacted
- how Lifespan and your adviser are paid
- what services we are authorised to provide to you
- details of any potential conflicts of interests
- details of our dispute resolution procedures and how you can access them.
When Lifespan and your adviser provide you with financial services, we will act on your behalf and in your best interests.
This Financial Services Guide (FSG) is issued by Lifespan Financial Planning Pty Ltd (Lifespan), which holds Australian Financial Service Licence number 229892.